Audiomodern has announced the release of Streakulator, a MIDI-modulated audio effect for Max For Live.
Created by developer Ernesto Cecco D'Ortona, Streakulator's main job is to create crazy sounds with a human touch in no time: possibilities are endless.
Streakulator is described as a Swiss Army Knife for Ableton Live: you can do sidechain, sound design, waveshaping, filtering, wobble and growl basses, synth sounds from any source, heavy metallic effects, robostep sounds, synced gating, dramatically fast sound shifting with presets automation and it goes as far as your imagination can.
- Gating/triggering via MIDI: put any sound source in line, no matter its tempo.
- Clean modular UI, so you can tell anytime whether an effect is on/off.
- Sound design and shaping capabilities.
- Save and load custom banks of presets.
- Fundamental chorus/flanger components to create your very own effects.
- Warp function: harmonic pitch shifting.
- Ability to add more waves to the sound via "MIDI to Streakulator".
- Fully automatable and MIDI-controllable.
Price: €29. Find out more at audiomodern.com