AudioMulch v0.9b18 is now available and includes the new Metasurface window which allows you to store and recall parameter snapshots for the whole document, and to smoothly move between them by moving the mouse. The new example file Metasurface1.amh demonstrates how the Metasurface can be used to move smoothly between different sonic textures. See below for more information about the Metasurface.
Other bug fixes and changes in this release include:
- An option to use 7 or 14 bit MIDI controllers for MIDI quick-map has been added to the MIDI Control tab of the Settings dialog.
- Moved Document Switcher settings to main settings dialog.
- Fixed bug where exported file durations were wrong if the export sample rate did not match the real-time sample rate.
- Fixed bug where the overdrive checkbox didn't work in the settings dialog.
- Fixed bug where MIDI switching threshold for boolean (checkbox) parameters was always reset to 1 after reloading a document.
- Included PortAudio bug fixes which may have caused glitches or timing errors with some ASIO devices.