AudioRealism recently released ReDominator, an emulation of the classic Alpha Juno 1/2 as a Rack Extension for Reason.
The Alpha Juno, a polyphonic DCO (digitally controlled oscillator) based synth from 1986, became popular in the early 90's techno and rave scene particularly by the classic Hoover sound (which ReDominator attempts to emulate accurately). But beyond those niche sounds there lays a versatile synthesizer that does bass, pads, leads, organs and a lot of other sounds waiting to be discovered.
- Accurate emulation of the Alpha Juno 1/2 including the famous Hoover patch.
- 14 different low aliasing waveforms including a unique PWM-sawtooth.
- High quality full range 24dB/octave low-pass filter.
- Unique 8 parameter envelope generator which enable much more complicated and expressive sounds than a standard ADSR.
- External audio input to the filter.
- 200+ bundled patches (of which many are sysex converted from our own JU-2).
- External Patch converter (beta) to convert sysex patches from your own Alpha Juno and play them in ReDominator.
26 Apr 2010 AudioRealism Bass Line (ABL) updated to v2.5
04 Apr 2008 AudioRealism releases BassLine (ABL) v2.1.0
18 Sep 2007 AudioRealism updates ADM to v1.0.1
17 Jan 2007 AudioRealism releases Bass Line 2
21 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Drum Machine
14 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Bass Line 2