AudioRealism have updated their Bass Line VSTi to v1.1 and have also announced development of a Mac OS X version.
Feature highlights of v1.1
- New GUI with self illuminated buttons.
- Load/Save multiple MIDI CC maps.
- Computer keyboard programming with user selectable remapping.
- View configuration files from Option menu.
- Two new pattern randomization functions.
- Two function buttons that can be assigned to any pattern transformation functions.
- Additional 18dB filter (pure18dB).
- Improved Accent model.
- Envmod knob action more accurately emulated.
- Improved 96kHz sample rate support.
- Pattern stops properly in Cubase SX.