17th January 2007
AudioRealism has released Bass Line 2 and announced the renaming of AudioRealism Bass Line Pro to AudioRealism Semi Modular (ASM).
Amongst the new features in Bass Line 2 the most important thing is the sound:
- The bass is improved for less muddiness.
- The filter has been improved to incorporate subtle nonlinear effects for additional squelch.
- The distortion unit has been improved with less aliasing.
- The controls have been calibrated to better match the response of the original.
- Pattern analyzer with Audio detection: The pattern analyzer is a tool for editing and analyzing patterns. It can create patterns using audio files as a source.
- Improved filter emulation: The filter has been improved so as to include the nonlinear behavior of the original. This gives additional 'squelch' in fast sweeps.
- Accent ducking: On the original 303 it will take the envelope a while to 'warm up' after an accent. When the accent knob is fully counter clockwise this can be perceived as a ducking envelope. This feature is now included in ABL2.
- Pattern library: The pattern library menu allows easy access to your favorite patterns. It also possible to load several patterns in one go by selecting multiple patterns from the Load Pattern dialog.
- Two new 3D skins included.
Other improved features:
- MIDI Learn function now displays all mapped CCs.
- Load multiple patterns at once.
- Preferences dialog for easier setup.
- Pattern section buttons are now MIDI assignable.
- ABL2 imports the following file formats: RBS, PH and PAT.
- PNG support for easier user skinning.
ABL2 still costs €95 (+ VAT if applicable). ABL1 users can upgrade for €25. All users that ordered ABL after October 1st, 2006 will receive the upgrade for free.
26 Apr 2010 AudioRealism Bass Line (ABL) updated to v2.5
04 Apr 2008 AudioRealism releases BassLine (ABL) v2.1.0
18 Sep 2007 AudioRealism updates ADM to v1.0.1
17 Jan 2007 AudioRealism releases Bass Line 2
21 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Drum Machine
14 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Bass Line 2