6th March 2008
AudioRealism has released version 1.1 of AudioRealism Drum Machine, which includes the first Universal Binary VST version for Mac OS X.
- Added drop zone to the instrument selector, you can now drag&drop a sample from a file browser window (like Explorer or Finder) directly onto an instrument slot to load a sample. Dragging multiple samples also works and loads them into consecutive slots.
- Universal Binary VST for Mac.
- Multi-out AU on Mac.
- Changed 909 Toms.
- Changed caching system.
- Tuning smoothed for SPL generators and 909 Hats.
- Save patch default path fixed.
- Multiple minor bug fixes and changes.
26 Apr 2010 AudioRealism Bass Line (ABL) updated to v2.5
04 Apr 2008 AudioRealism releases BassLine (ABL) v2.1.0
18 Sep 2007 AudioRealism updates ADM to v1.0.1
17 Jan 2007 AudioRealism releases Bass Line 2
21 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Drum Machine
14 Nov 2006 AudioRealism announces Bass Line 2