3rd January 2013
Audiority has announced the immediate release of Abstract Textures for Kontakt.
Abstract Textures is a collection of unique sound sources created by processing sounds captured from both real and digital worlds. These sounds are specifically designed to fit both modern music composition and sound design. All sounds were recorded, edited and processed at high sample rate (96KHz / 24-bit) in order to provide you high quality samples for further processing. All WAV files contains metadata, so you can easily import them into your favorite sound library manager.
This library is divided in two parts, providing 30 Core Instruments and 240 Variation Instruments for a total of 270 Kontakt Instruments ready to be used.
- 270 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- Custom Kontakt Scripting.
- 30 high quality samples (.WAV - 96KHz / 24-bit stereo, embedded Metadata).
- 20 Custom Impulse Responses.
- 1.26GB Installed.
- Performance controls.
- Metadata in XLS, CSV and TXT file formats.
- Full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4+ is required.
Price: regular €14.9; 20% discount until January 7th, 2013. Exclusively available for download at www.audiority.com