AudioSpillage has announced Elecktroid - the company's latest drum machine plug-in. Elecktroid combines drum synthesis, sample playback and step sequencer functionality in a single integrated package.
Elecktroid is a direct replacement for the MiniSpillage2 plugin which has now been discontinued. Customers who have already ordered MiniSpillage2 will automatically receive a full license for Elecktroid when released.
Elecktroid is available to pre-order now for a special 20% discounted price for Mac OS X as an Audio Unit plug-in.
£45 / €56 / $69
Pre-order price: £35 / €45 / $55
- 8 drum pads.
- 8 sequencer tracks.
- 24 MIDI playable patterns.
- Full velocity and parameter control graph editing.
- Assign trigger-probability value to any sequencer step.
- Humanize and groove quantize control.
- 4 drum synthesis models (BassDrum, SnareDrum, WoodDrum and Hi-Hat).
- 1 sample and 1 drum synth per pad.
- Or 2 samples per pad (without the synth).
- Velocity cross-fade between sample and synth (or between 2 samples).
- 8 sound outputs.
- Distortion, filter and lo-fi FX on each pad.
- 2 LFOs (6 waveforms) per pad.
- 3 ADSR envelopes per pad.
- 64-bit DSP processing.
04 May 2013 AudioSpillage Spring Special - 25% Discount
15 Mar 2013 25% Off in AudioSpillage St. Patrick's Day Promo
03 Jan 2013 AudioSpillage January Sale offers 20% Discount
31 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.2
23 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.1
22 Oct 2012 AudioSpillage updates Elecktroid to v1.0.2
24 Sep 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.2
07 Jun 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.1
31 May 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6
12 Apr 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5.1
18 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5
08 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3
07 Nov 2011 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.4.3