18th January 2012
AudioSpillage has updated their DrumSpillage drum synthesis plug-in to version 1.5. The latest update includes a number of new features, interface enhancements and performance optimisations. Mac OS X 10.4 'Tiger' support has been dropped and the plug-in now requires a Cocoa compatible host.
- Kit menu automatically refreshes when new folders and kits are added in the Finder.
- 'Lock MIDI Keys' option in the kit menu locks the current MIDI keys when loading new kits.
- 'Lock Outputs' option in the kit menu locks pad outputs when loading new kits.
- Mac OS X Tiger 10.4 no longer supported.
- Non Cocoa compatible hosts no longer supported (e.g. Ableton Live 7).
- User interface theme and layout enhancements.
- Power buttons converted to standard mute style buttons.
- Pad right-click contextual menu replaces pad file menu.
- Improved tooltip support.
- Fixed kit volume control not being reset after kit preview.
- Fixed persistent authorisation issues.
- Fixed crash at startup on OS X Lion 10.7.2.
18 Apr 2014 AudioSpillage Spring Sale - 25% Discount
04 May 2013 AudioSpillage Spring Special - 25% Discount
15 Mar 2013 25% Off in AudioSpillage St. Patrick's Day Promo
03 Jan 2013 AudioSpillage January Sale offers 20% Discount
31 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.2
23 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.1
22 Oct 2012 AudioSpillage updates Elecktroid to v1.0.2
24 Sep 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.2
07 Jun 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.1
31 May 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6