24th September 2012
AudioSpillage has updated its DrumSpillage drum synthesis plugin to version 1.6.2. The latest version includes improved preset content and important bug fixes.
DrumSpillage is currently available as part of a 'Double Pack' promotion for a reduced price in a time-limited offer that ends today (Monday 24th September, 2012).
- New and enhanced preset kits.
- Exported samples are now normalised eliminating potential clipping issues.
- Accent controls restored to original bottom left position in model editor.
- Global controls moved to bottom right of model editing window.
- Fixed a bug that may cause stuck notes at low velocities.
- Dragging pads to copy/move functionality restored.
- The 'pads transmit velocity' preference now works correctly.
- Memory leaks.