AudioSpillage has announced DrumSpillage, a new drum synth AU plug-in for Mac OS X. Inspired by early analog and digital drum machines but expanding on the original blue print DrumSpillage is equipped with a unique and modern feature set designed for today's electronic musicians and producers.
The release date is set for 15th March 2010 with a limited number of advance orders available now for a special discounted price. The special offer prices are £75 / €89 / $119 which represent at least a 25% saving on the full retail price. You will receive your plugin on or before the official release date.
- Future proof model-driven architecture.
- 13 exclusive drum synthesis algorithms with extensive editing facilities.
- 16 part/64 note polyphonic percussion synthesizer.
- Pad based real-time control/mixing surface.
- Fast slider based GUI.
- Dynamic velocity accent control.
- Flexible modulation possibilities.
- Full MIDI key mapping and pad layering.
- 9 mono/stereo outputs.
- High resolution 64-bit DSP engine.
- BD: BassDrum.
- SCP: SynthClap.
- CY: Cymbal.
- WD: WoodDrum.
- NHH: NoiseHiHat.
- HB: HandBell.
- CV: Clave.
- MB: Membrane.
- FM: FMPercussion.
- EBD: ElectroBassDrum.
- ESN: ElectroSnare.
- EHH: ElectroHiHat.
- ECY: ElectroCymbal.
Per pad features:
- Distortion unit with 6 distortion algorithms.
- Multi-mode resonant filter section.
- 2 ADSR envelopes and 1 pitch envelope.
- 2 LFOs (6 wave shapes).
- Full MIDI key mapping allows synths to be stacked or played melodically/polyphonically.
- Realtime MIDI controller and key velocity mapping.
- 2 Global LFOs available to all parts simultaneously.
- 9 stereo/mono audio outputs.