AudioSpillage has announced that DrumSpillage is now available and that MiniSpillage has been updated to v1.0.4.
DrumSpillage is a high quality multi-model drum synth plug-in for Mac OS X capable of delivering a level of sound quality normally associated with dedicated hardware equipment, according to AudioSpillage.
DrumSpillage is built around a collection of small but flexible synthesis models individually engineered to expand your existing sound palette and provide a rich base for sonic exploration. For maximum flexibility each pad in a kit can be assigned to any of the available models and layered across MIDI key ranges.
The slider based (no knobs) user interface is fast and efficient and places the full power of the synth within close reach allowing you to create custom kits and explore fresh ideas rapidly without distraction.
Priced at $159, DrumSpillage is available as an AU instrument plug-in for Mac OS X (10.4 and higher) Universal Binary. If you are one of the first 10 customers you can take advantage of a special offer launch price of $119 (€89 / £75).
- Future proof model driven architecture.
- 11 exclusive drum synthesis algorithms with extensive editing facilities.
- 16-part/64-note polyphonic percussion synthesizer.
- Pad based real-time control/mixing surface.
- Fast slider based GUI.
- Flexible modulation possibilities.
- Full MIDI key mapping and pad layering.
- 9 mono/stereo outputs.
- High resolution 64-bit DSP engine.
Per pad features:
- Distortion unit with 6 distortion algorithms.
- Multi-mode resonant filter section.
- 2 ADSR envelopes and 1 pitch envelope.
- 2 LFOs (6 wave shapes).
- Full MIDI key mapping allows synths to be stacked or played melodically/polyphonically.
- 2 Global LFOs available to all parts simultaneously.
- 9 stereo/mono audio outputs.
Changes in MiniSpillage v1.0.4:
- Compatibility with DrumSpillage.
- Improves GUI performance when running multiple instances inside some hosts.
- Fixed a bug where GUI may not refresh properly after loading a kit/pad.
- Fixed a bug where mouse pointer vanished during MIDI trigger note setup.
- Fixed a minor GUI issue where meters may display signal prior to any audio activity.
04 May 2013 AudioSpillage Spring Special - 25% Discount
15 Mar 2013 25% Off in AudioSpillage St. Patrick's Day Promo
03 Jan 2013 AudioSpillage January Sale offers 20% Discount
31 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.2
23 Dec 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3.1
22 Oct 2012 AudioSpillage updates Elecktroid to v1.0.2
24 Sep 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.2
07 Jun 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6.1
31 May 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.6
12 Apr 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5.1
18 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.5
08 Jan 2012 AudioSpillage updates MiniSpillage to v1.3
07 Nov 2011 AudioSpillage updates DrumSpillage to v1.4.3