20th February 2014
audiostrom has updated LiveProfessor to version 1.1.2, fixing an issue with Windows 8.1 and the x64 version. It also fixes an issue related to Global Snapshots and stability, and bug fixes for the Workspaces.
Changes in 1.1.2:
- Fix: Pro, 64-bit version would crash on start up on Windows 8.1.
- Fix: User Labels for the audio inputs and outputs did not show in the plugin's audio routing panel.
- Fix: Issue with Global Snapshots not cleaning up properly when deleted.
- Fix: issues with workspaces.
- Fix: Plugin labels in Audio Patch window not updated.
- Fix: Issues with the transport/sync.
- Fix: Minor cosmetic bugs.
- Fix: Generic bug fixes.