24th May 2013
Glass is a sample library made with samples from a wine balloon glass. Hits were sampled with fingers, a piano hammer, a metal stick, and palm of the hand. Additional sounds produced with wet fingers on the border, small screws thrown inside the goblet, and processed slowed down hits for the atmospheric pads.
- 10 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 7 Kontakt Multis (.nkm).
- Up to 10 Round Robin samples.
- Up to 3 Velocity layers.
- 114 Samples (44.1kHz / 24-bit).
- 7 Custom Reverb IRs.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
- Sample sets including: finger hits, metal hits, piano hammer hits, palm hits, screwes hits, wet fingers.
Price: €12. Glass is available for the introductory price of €9.95 until June, 2nd, 2013.
Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4+ full version required.