18th July 2014
Valve Exciter is a Harmonic Enhancer plug-in with vintage valve emulation. The exciter section features hand tuned filters with the ability to sweep the center frequencies via the Harmonics knob. The valve section is modelled after a softer custom version of the vintage Telefunken ECC83 tubes with drive, triode/pentode mode and bias settings.
- Harmonics Enhancer: Bass and Treble (with Harmonics sweep).
- Valve Emulation with drive.
- Preset system with randomizer.
- Formats: AU and VST (32/64-bit).
- Platforms: OS X, Windows.
Price: €45. Valve Exciter is available for the introductory price of €35 until July 31st, 2014.