4th January 2013
AuraPlug has updated the Windows version of AmpFire to version 2.4.
- Advanced zero (low) latency convolution engine, ideal for cabinet simulation.
- Internal IR file browser.
- Supported file format: RIFF wave-files (.wav) (8/16/24/32-bit, mono/left channel stereo at any sample rate).
- Internal sample rate converting.
- Auto-normalization (automatic volume compensation).
- Frequency response graph.
- Separate dry/wet control (-inf .. +24dB).
- Extremely low CPU Usage.
Windows 32-/64-bit versions are available now; Mac AU/VST plug-ins are coming soon.
05 Dec 2013 AuraPlug AmpFire 50% Off
04 Jan 2013 AuraPlug updates AmpFire for Windows to v2.4
09 Sep 2011 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v2.3 for Mac
23 Aug 2011 AuraPlug updates AmpFire for Windows to v2.3
08 Feb 2010 AuraPlug releases EddieVsHeaven
21 Dec 2009 AuraPlug updates AmpFire to v2.1.1
16 Dec 2009 AuraPlug updates Whamdrive to v2.1 (incl. x64)
30 Oct 2009 AuraPlug updates AmpFire to v2.1
28 Sep 2009 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v2.01
22 Apr 2009 Auraplug releases Red Skull Distortion v2.0
15 Dec 2008 AuraPlug releases Fuzz-Stone Distortion
09 Dec 2008 AuraPlug releases Red Skull Distortion