4th January 2013
AuraPlug has updated the Windows version of AmpFire to version 2.4.
- Advanced zero (low) latency convolution engine, ideal for cabinet simulation.
- Internal IR file browser.
- Supported file format: RIFF wave-files (.wav) (8/16/24/32-bit, mono/left channel stereo at any sample rate).
- Internal sample rate converting.
- Auto-normalization (automatic volume compensation).
- Frequency response graph.
- Separate dry/wet control (-inf .. +24dB).
- Extremely low CPU Usage.
Windows 32-/64-bit versions are available now; Mac AU/VST plug-ins are coming soon.