28th September 2009
AuraPlug has released version 2.0 of AmpFire (a v2.01 update is already available).
- Complete rewrite of the user interface and voice management (now fully written in C++).
- New bigger GUI.
- MIDI in support.
- Fixed multi-core bug.
- Improved compatibility with some hosts (FL Studio, Reaper, Ableton Live and Cubase).
- Very short loading and initialization times.
Changes in v2.01:
- Added "right-click to default value" functionality.
- A memory problem has been fixed.
Pricing & Availability
AmpFire is available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in. Until October 23rd, 2009, you can purchase it for an introductory price of €33 instead of the normal price of €40.
04 Jan 2013 AuraPlug updates AmpFire for Windows to v2.4
09 Sep 2011 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v2.3 for Mac
23 Aug 2011 AuraPlug updates AmpFire for Windows to v2.3
08 Feb 2010 AuraPlug releases EddieVsHeaven
21 Dec 2009 AuraPlug updates AmpFire to v2.1.1
16 Dec 2009 AuraPlug updates Whamdrive to v2.1 (incl. x64)
30 Oct 2009 AuraPlug updates AmpFire to v2.1
28 Sep 2009 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v2.01
22 Apr 2009 Auraplug releases Red Skull Distortion v2.0
15 Dec 2008 AuraPlug releases Fuzz-Stone Distortion
09 Dec 2008 AuraPlug releases Red Skull Distortion
13 Oct 2008 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v1.1