AuraPlug has updated AmpFire to version 2.2.1 which also includes the release of the 64-bit Windows version and the first Mac OS X AU and VST versions.
Until December 31st, 2010, AmpFire can be purchased for €33 instead of the regular price of €40.
New in version 2.2:
- The first version for AU and VST on Mac OS X is available.
- Both 32- and 64-bit versions are available for Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Completely new internal Preset Manager.
- Less CPU usage and better performance.
- Fixed some GUI bugs.
- Fixed MIDI input bug.
- Fixed denormal bug.
04 Jan 2013 AuraPlug updates AmpFire for Windows to v2.4
09 Sep 2011 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v2.3 for Mac
23 Aug 2011 AuraPlug updates AmpFire for Windows to v2.3
08 Feb 2010 AuraPlug releases EddieVsHeaven
21 Dec 2009 AuraPlug updates AmpFire to v2.1.1
16 Dec 2009 AuraPlug updates Whamdrive to v2.1 (incl. x64)
30 Oct 2009 AuraPlug updates AmpFire to v2.1
28 Sep 2009 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v2.01
22 Apr 2009 Auraplug releases Red Skull Distortion v2.0
15 Dec 2008 AuraPlug releases Fuzz-Stone Distortion
09 Dec 2008 AuraPlug releases Red Skull Distortion
13 Oct 2008 AuraPlug releases AmpFire v1.1