Avantgarde Sound has announced the release of nChord v3 - HeartEater, the "harmony modular super algorithm/MIDI control super instrument" for the Liine Lemur platform on iPad, offering improved performance and a plethora of new features.
Here's a taste of what's new in v3:
External MIDI Controller Support:
- Connect your MIDI note device (pedal board, keyboard controller, drum pad controller, MIDI guitar, etc.) to nChord's MIDI input.
- Tap the MIDI Learn button function in nChord, and strike the left-most (lowest) key on your controller.
- Connect nChord's MIDI output to any sound generator MIDI port.
Those 3 steps turn your generic MIDI notes into in-harmonic-only notes. You can trigger any ChordBank stored chord AND/OR nChord PadBoard's scale player.
Full Save and Recall:
- All ChordBank settings and your factory or custom crafted chords can be saved and recalled.
- Dedicated Chord Velocity Mixer for ChordBank. With velocity master and interpolation controls.
- Input custom chords in realtime via MIDI into NoteBoard, and save them with the new HotChord function (a realtime chord "grabber") in ChordBank for your performance via ChordBank itself or via an external MIDI device controlling ChordBank.
Additional new features information on the updated website: www.avantgardesound.com
Pricing and Availability