12th April 2012
The Moogerfooger plug-ins combine the best features of audio effects and vintage synth modules.
- The Moogerfooger Ring Modulator's wide-range carrier oscillator and dual waveform LFO mean motion on rhythm tracks and radical low-fidelity textures.
- The Moogerfooger Lowpass Filter's envelope follower delivers classic '60s and '70s sounds on bass and electric guitar. Or dial up fat analog for any instrument using the 2-pole/4-pole variable resonance filter.
- The Moogerfooger 12-Stage Phaser combines a switchable 6- or 12-stage phaser with a wide-ranging, variable LFO. Start with subtle tremolo or radical modulation effects, then crank the distortion and resonant filters for unbelievable new sounds — all with the signature classic Moog sound.
- The Moogerfooger Analog Delay is claimed to be the coolest (and warmest) delay in the digital domain. Due to component shortages, fewer than 1,000 of "real-world" version were made. The designers snagged serial #1 and meticulously modeled every detail of the classic analog design.
This release includes the rest of the Classic Compressors bundle following the prior release of BF-2A AAX.
Classic Compressors look, sound, and work just like the real thing. The Classic Compressors bundle includes the following plug-ins:
- BF-2A: The BF-2A is modeled after one of the most popular compressors in the industry — the renowned LA-2A. The BF-2A tube compressor plug-in's vintage sound delivers warmth and classic compression with the convenience and flexibility that only a software plug-in can offer.
- BF-3A: A prized component of the Classic Compressors line, the BF-3A plug-in adds a smoothness and sonic texture that makes sounds jump right out of the mix. Famous for its unique sonic imprint on guitar, piano, vocals and drums, the BF-3A sounds great on any voice or instrument and is an ideal go-to leveling amplifier for all your Pro Tools projects.
- Purple Audio MC77: The Purple Audio MC77 is meticulously modeled and personally approved by Andrew Roberts of Purple Audio, Inc. It is a spot-on digital replica of Roberts' MC77 Limiting Amplifier, which in turn is an update of his classic MC76 hardware unit. Representing a different take on the 1176-style FET limiter, Purple Audio MC77 gives you access to all the goodness of the original with the convenience and flexibility only a plug-in can offer.
- Fairchild 660 and 670: Designed in the early 1950s, the Fairchild 660 and 670 are variable-mu limiters. Variable-mu designs use an unusual form of vacuum tube that is capable of changing its gain dynamically. The result? In addition to featuring a tube output stage like the BF-2A, the Fairchild actually achieves gain reduction through the use of tubes. Of course, these no-compromise replicas capture every detail of these legendary pieces of studio gear.
24 Jan 2014 Avid releases Space AAX for Pro Tools 11
23 Jan 2014 Avid announces Sibelius 7.5
22 Jan 2014 Avid updates Pro Tools to v11.1.2
18 Jul 2013 Avid releases EuControl Version 3.0
28 Jun 2013 Avid releases Pro Tools 11
09 Apr 2013 Avid announces Pro Tools 11
07 Jan 2013 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.3
18 Oct 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.2
04 Oct 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.1
27 Sep 2012 Avid updates Sibelius to v7.1.3
14 Sep 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3
22 May 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.2 for Win & Mac
27 Apr 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools for Mac to v10.1.3
24 Jan 2013 Focusrite d2/d3 AAX Now Available