27th April 2012
Avid has updated the Mac version of Pro Tools to 10.1.3. This release includes critical fixes for Pro Tools|HDX, and is qualified for all Pro Tools 10.x Mac systems.
Issues resolved in Pro Tools 10.1.3:
- HDX systems no longer produce unwanted noise bursts in certain configurations and after prolonged usage.
- On HDX systems, tracks with a plug-in no longer produce a burst of noise at the end of playback when an automation event occurs at the exact sample location where playback stops.
- Serial time code now loops when playback loops.
- Satellite systems properly scroll in FF (fast forward) and REW (rewind) mode. (Jog/Shuttle is still a local machine update only.).
- When Transport=Machine, if a video track in Pro Tools was triggered to record by incoming time code, all simultaneously recording audio and video regions would not be saved to disk when the transport was stopped. This issue has been fixed.
Please see the Pro Tools 10.1.3 Update page for more info.