27th April 2012
Avid has updated the Mac version of Pro Tools to 10.1.3. This release includes critical fixes for Pro Tools|HDX, and is qualified for all Pro Tools 10.x Mac systems.
Issues resolved in Pro Tools 10.1.3:
- HDX systems no longer produce unwanted noise bursts in certain configurations and after prolonged usage.
- On HDX systems, tracks with a plug-in no longer produce a burst of noise at the end of playback when an automation event occurs at the exact sample location where playback stops.
- Serial time code now loops when playback loops.
- Satellite systems properly scroll in FF (fast forward) and REW (rewind) mode. (Jog/Shuttle is still a local machine update only.).
- When Transport=Machine, if a video track in Pro Tools was triggered to record by incoming time code, all simultaneously recording audio and video regions would not be saved to disk when the transport was stopped. This issue has been fixed.
Please see the Pro Tools 10.1.3 Update page for more info.
24 Jan 2014 Avid releases Space AAX for Pro Tools 11
23 Jan 2014 Avid announces Sibelius 7.5
22 Jan 2014 Avid updates Pro Tools to v11.1.2
18 Jul 2013 Avid releases EuControl Version 3.0
28 Jun 2013 Avid releases Pro Tools 11
09 Apr 2013 Avid announces Pro Tools 11
07 Jan 2013 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.3
18 Oct 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.2
04 Oct 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.1
27 Sep 2012 Avid updates Sibelius to v7.1.3
14 Sep 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3
22 May 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.2 for Win & Mac
27 Apr 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools for Mac to v10.1.3
10 Feb 2014 NAMM 2014 Report - Optimism in Anaheim
15 Jan 2014 Hero Worship - An Interview with John McLaughlin
24 Jan 2013 Focusrite d2/d3 AAX Now Available
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
11 Jun 2011 A visit backstage at the Beatles LOVE Show