22nd January 2014
Avid has updated Pro Tools to v11.1.2.
Issues Resolved in Pro Tools 11.1.2:
- Fixed a case where some plug-ins could not be switched out of bypassed state.
- Automation now properly interacts with linked plug-in parameters.
- C|24 HD-specific features are now available when using Pro Tools HD with non-HD hardware, including Aggregate I/O.
- Automation thinning no longer occurs improperly to breakpoints outside the most recent pass.
- Pro Tools now correctly extracts audio from imported AAF files.
- When there are missing files in an open session, mounting a volume no longer causes the Relink dialog to open.
- Pro Tools no longer quits unexpectedly on launch with networked home folders via OS X Open Directory.
- Pro Tools now recognizes Finder folders that contain a forward slash "/" in their name.
Issues Resolved in Pro Tools 11.1.1:
- When vertically dragging a clip that shares a crossfade with an adjacent clip, the crossfade will now be converted to separate fades that preserve the sound of the original crossfade.
- Pro Tools now successfully imports AAF files originally exported from Steinberg Nuendo.
Pro Tools 11.1, released just before Christmas 2013, included many stability and performance improvements and resolved many issues. A list of some of the issues that were resolved in the 11.1 release is available here.