Avid has updated Pro Tools 11 to v11.2.1.
- When using the Import Session Data command, Pro Tools no longer incorrectly copies audio files when "Clips and Media" is not selected in the "Track Data to Import" menu.
- You can now enter a new time position in the Transport Counter during playback.
- Pro Tools no longer quits unexpectedly when creating sessions from templates or importing or rendering audio from an ISIS workspace.
- You can now nudge MIDI notes after they have been marquee-selected using the Grabber tool.
- Pro Tools no longer stops working when you play back a session, and then reactivate an inactive track that contains a send.
- Pro Tools no longer quits unexpectedly after selecting "Expand Channels to New Tracks (by match Criteria).".
- Plug-in delay compensation now works correctly.
- When routing multiple outputs from a virtual instrument on an Instrument track to multiple Auxiliary Input tracks, the destination Aux tracks are now correctly delay-compensated and remain time-aligned.
- It is now possible to view automation lanes of plug-in parameters whose names contain more than 31 characters.
- Audio waveforms are now correctly updated when waveform view is fully zoomed out.
- The "Trim Clip to File Boundaries" command now affects only selected clips.
- Parameter values in AAX plug-ins are now displaying correctly on control surfaces.
- Master Fader track metering on HDX systems now works correctly.
- If "Plug-in Controls Default to Auto-Enabled" is selected, recalling settings of a multi-mono plug-in now consistently recalls the playlist values for those controls.