11th July 2011
Avid has updated its Torq DJ Software to version 2.0.2, featuring compatibility with Numark controllers plus a range of performance improvements and fixes based on feedback from the Torq community.
Enhancements in Torq 2.0.2 include:
- Support for the Numark NS6, MixTrack, and MixTrack Pro controllers.
- Compatibility with OGG and FLAC audio formats.
- Mapping fix to enable use and create mappings for multiple instances of single deck controllers. (i.e. Kontrol X1).
- Fixes in handling fields in database.
- “Scanning VST” window on popup now disabled by setting both VST directories to “No”
- On/Off buttons now trigger on press and disengage upon release, to correctly emulate hardware characteristics.
- Many more performance enhancements and fixes—for a complete list, click here (PDF).
09 Apr 2013 Avid announces Pro Tools 11
07 Jan 2013 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.3
18 Oct 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.2
04 Oct 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3.1
27 Sep 2012 Avid updates Sibelius to v7.1.3
14 Sep 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.3
22 May 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.2 for Win & Mac
27 Apr 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools for Mac to v10.1.3
12 Apr 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.1.2 for Win & Mac
10 Apr 2012 Avid updates Sibelius to v7.1.2
13 Mar 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools HD for Mac to v10.1.1
30 Jan 2012 Avid updates Pro Tools to v10.0.1
24 Jan 2013 Focusrite d2/d3 AAX Now Available
27 Jul 2009 M-Audio updates Torq to v1.5.2
03 Mar 2009 M-Audio updates Torq DJ software to v1.5.1
30 Dec 2008 M-Audio releases Torq v1.5 DJ Software
16 Jul 2008 M-Audio updates Torq to v1.0.7