14th September 2009
AZ Audio has announced the release of version 1.00 RC1 of PolyGrid, a MIDI editor and pattern sequencer. It functions as a VST instrument plug-in on Windows and it is free.
- 64 patterns, variable pattern length (in beats count).
- User-defined grid frequency.
- User-defined editor snapping value.
- MIDI recording with optional input event quantizer.
- MIDI channel and status input filter.
- Most of the real time MIDI events handled (not poly AT).
- Various playback modes (loop, sequential, triggers).
- Pattern import/export (not MIDIfile).
- Undo/redo history, action repeater.
- Editable MIDI event list.
- Solo CC output, making MIDI learning easier.
- Notes operations: constrain to scale, chords, quantizing, transform.
- Events operations: smooth, quantize, transform.
- 48 ticks per beat.
- Each pattern owns its settings (grid frequency, quantizer value, MIDI filter, etc.).
- Resizable user interface.