Basement Arts have released Reflex, a sample slicing VSTi for Windows specifically built for working with drum loops. It detects the tempo of your loop, pitches it to the host tempo and maps the slices to your MIDI keyboard.
The main concept behind Reflex, is to make working with drum loops more efficient by automating the usual time consuming preparations.
- Modular Slice Routing.
- Slice Sequence Editor.
- Realtime "Bar Swap".
- Automatic Beat Matching (Sync to Host Tempo).
- Anti-Click Micro Envelope.
- Double Function Mouse Buttons (LEFT / RIGHT).
- Hit point Detection.
- Synchronized Multistep Envelopes.
- Midi Controlled Beat Morphing.
- 3 Different Midi Play Modes.
- LP/HP/Bandpass/Notch Filter -.with pre and post Distortion.
- H.Q. Stereospread and Analog Sounding Compressor.
- 4 Loop Engines.
- Lofi effects.
- Graphical Slice Point User Interface.
- Intelligent Library Handling for fast Loop Browsing.
- Integrated VSTi Connection to Online Drumloop - Library Includes Artists Sampling CD House,Electronica, R & B,Dance, Pop Loops.
- Fat Bitcrusher.
- 24 BIT 192 KHZ WAV/AIFF Support.
- Prosoniq MPEX2 Time and Pitch machine.