6th July 2003
BeatBurner VSTi uses innovative wave shaping and filtration methods to turn innocent drum beats, loops or sounds into new, fresh and vibrant audio parts for you to incorporate into your musical arrangements.
BeatBurner VSTi comes with a myriad of sample loops to get you started but it doesn't stop there, you can mangle, whittle or process any sound you want! Full automation and preset morphing means there are literally no limits to the soundscapes you can create.
BeatBurner VSTi features include:
- Full VST automation of all parameters.
- 5 Phat Filters.
- Envelope Modulation.
- Intuitive User Interface.
- Built-in Sample Library.
- Pattern morphing.
- Enveloped, LFO Controlled and User 'Drawable' Filters.
- MIDI Learn - for all knobs and sliders.
- 10 Sample slots - allowing easy switching between samples.
- Built-in effects - Delay, Flanger and Distortion.
- Sync to host - run any number of BeatBurners in parallel.
- Selective randomisation - user selectable randomise features.
BeatBurner is available now for £49.95 ($79.95)
06 Jul 2011 GForce releases Mac version of impOSCar 2
11 Mar 2010 GForce releases OptiTron for M-Tron Pro
23 Jan 2009 GForce announces impOSCar 2
24 Oct 2008 M-Audio and GForce launch M-Tron Pro
27 Aug 2008 GForce updates Oddity and Minimonsta for Mac
07 Nov 2007 GForce releases Virtual String Machine
16 Apr 2007 GForce releases Oddity Universal Binary
13 Mar 2007 GForce releases M-Tron Universal Binary
18 Jan 2007 GForce announce Virtual String Machine
30 Oct 2006 GForce updates impOSCar with Dual Core fix
22 Nov 2005 M-Audio releases GForce Future Retro Pack
30 Jun 2005 Oddity now available on Receptor
26 May 2005 Minimonsta : Melohman now available for Receptor
22 Feb 2005 MiniMonsta:Melohman demo released