Bedroom Producers Blog has released Grooove BPB, a freeware drum sampler based on the Grooove virtual instrument by brunsandspork. The plug-in features six dual drum pads, each capable of holding up to two samples simultaneously. The volume, pan, pitch, start time, and length can be adjusted individually for each loaded sample.
The modulation panel features eleven modulation targets per drum pad. These can be modulated via MIDI note velocity, or with the built-in LFO. The instrument can operate as a VST2, VST3, and AU plugin on PC and Mac. It can also work in standalone mode.
A set of 150 drum samples is included with the instrument, along with a collection of 14 built-in drum kits. These can be expanded using external samples. Users can also export their custom kits for later use.
- The 'dualistic' Sound Engine allows having two velocity-dependent variations per drum pad.
- 14 drum kits and 150 drum samples built-in, expandable with external samples.
- 6 dual drum pads, capable of holding up to 2 samples simultaneously.
- 11 velocity controlled sound parameters per drum pad.
- 3 stereo audio outputs including a mini audio mixer.
- 2 LFOs.
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows, 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Standalone, VST2, VST3, AU.