28th August 2008
BEHRINGER has announced the release of its new U-CONTROL UMA25S Keyboard controller that combines a powerful MIDI controller with on-board USB audio interface and complete software package to provide a "personal production powerhouse".
25 velocity-sensitive keys and a wealth of continuous controllers offer full performance control. The on-board USB audio interface accepts mic or line signals; headphones with boom microphone included. The UMA25S operates on DC, battery or USB power.
The UMA25S ships with energy/XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software plus over 100 plug-ins. BEHRINGER provides an low latency ASIO driver compatible with Mac OS X and Windows (XP and Vista).
- Ultra-slim design.
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys.
- Eight assignable rotary controllers, pitch bend, mod wheel and transport controls.
- Stereo USB audio interface with mic and line level inputs.
- Headphone with boom mic included.
- Gig bag and strap included.
- DC, battery or USB powered.
- Ships with energy/XT2 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software and 100 plug-ins.
- Mac and Windows (XP and Vista) compatible.
U-CONTROL UMA25S has a European MSRP (incl. 19% VAT) of €121 (€102 ex. VAT) and a UK MSRP (incl. 17.5% VAT) of £80 (£68 ex VAT).