Benjamin Schulz has announced the release of version 1.3 Beta 1 of Oszillos Mega Scope for both Windows and Mac. All the changes made to the Mac version 1.2 beta are now available to Windows users. The most significant new feature is the addition of different draw modes. Also some minor bug fixes and tweaks have been made.
Changes since v1.2:
- Hopefully fixes a Bug when used with Jeskola Buzz.
- Fixed a bug that might have caused the cursor to run backwards in some circumstances.
- Added four different draw modes: fast, precise, shaded and deep, some are eye-candy, some are quite useful.
- Fixed an offsetting problem with large buffer sizes.
- Sample perfect alignment of waveforms synced to the BPM now also works when you have multiple instances in different track or in the same track.
- Fixed that loud waveform got drawn behind the UI.