Best Service has announced three new Kontakt Player powered instruments at NAMM - all scheduled for release in February, 2014.
Eduardo Tarilonte's Cantus - Gregorian Chants
€199; Kontakt Player & Kontakt; Release date: 15.02.2014
Continuing the vocal series by Eduardo Tarilonte, Cantus brings you a real Gregorian Monk Ensemble featuring the sounds of the dark Middle Ages. A perfect tool for composers and sound designers to create ambiences and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Cantus is a unique choir library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic liturgical melodies, without using any phrases. Cantus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 24 words (120 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and a special Mmmh articulation, all at your finger tips in one patch.
- 5 different true Gregorian style legatos (a, e, i, o, u).
- Mmmh articulation.
- A powerful word builder with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be split to offer a total of 120 words/syllables.
- Words can be combined with true legato playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected.
- A collection of 20 Gregorian chants split into 400 phrases.
- 60 minutes of music.
- 20 soundscapes, created from vocal samples.
Eduardo Tarilonte's Altus - the Voice of Renaissance
€149; Kontakt Player & Kontakt; Release date: 28.02.2014
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices, Altus, brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Chris Hein Winds Complete Vol. 1-4
€649; Kontakt Player & Kontakt; Release date: 28.02.2014
Chris Hein presents a new milestone in terms of authenticity and usability for wind instruments. Due to the greatest possible detail level and the latest available technology the Chris Hein Winds allow you to play the instruments with unmatched flexibility and detailed dynamic nuance.
- 13 Solo Instruments: Flutes, Clarinets, Oboes & Bassoons.
- 16 Articulations.
- Up to eight velocity layers per Articulation.
- Note Attack Control Per MIDI-Controller.
- Dynamic Expressions.
- Scale Runs automatic scale runs with flexible speed and tune.
- True Legato with three dynamic layers.
- Phase Align Samples for perfect X-Fade through 6 velocity layers.
- Ensemble Function with up to five "musicians" per Instrument.
- Speed Detection recognizes your playing speed and automatically selects the best articulation.
- and more.