5th November 2013
Best Service has announced that a Release Candidate of Engine 2.2 (actually 184.108.40.206) is now available. Engine 2.2 has been greatly optimized on both Mac OS X and Windows. You will experience massive improvements in terms of performance when using complex instruments.
Changes in Engine 220.127.116.11:
- Improved audio engine performance.
- Improved sound of modulation effects (Chorus, Flanger etc. ).
- New Vandal Insert FX. Distortion, Guitar Amp, Cabinet Simulation.
- Windows ASIO fix for some soundcards.
- Magix ASIO LOLA support.
- Improved Impulse Response Engine.
- Switched to VSTGUI 3.6 on Windows, better performance and mouse behaviour.
- Increased custom controls to 128.
- New and improved Choose Folder Dialog (Windows).
- Ability to add more then one library at a time.
- Fixed AU crashes under some hosts.
- Fixed denormal problems with some Insert FX.
- Improved Core Audio Support.
- Plenty of additional bug fixes.