Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in the Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus can add a real Countertenor for Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Altus is designed to allow a user to create their own realistic melodies, without using any pre-recorded phrases. To this end Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u).
- 5 Different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u).
- A powerful word builder with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be split to offer a total of 136 words/syllables.
- Words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected.
- 130 Beautiful phrases.
- 15 Soundscapes, created from vocal samples dry recordings, allowing a user to set the reverb amount exactly to their needs.
Price: MSRP € 149.- £ 119.- $ 175.- Available as Download as well as "boxed." Altus comes with the latest NI Kontakt Player.