Best Service has released Shevannai, a tool for composers and sound designers to create ambience and music for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Shevannai is a unique solo vocal library aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Thanks to over 4000 carefully recorded and programmed samples by Eduardo Tarilonte (Forest Kingdom, Epic World, Desert Winds, Era Medieval Legends and more), handling the 5 true legato types and 33 words, is intuitively easy.
Shevannai's voice patch offers:
- 5 different true legatos (a, e, i, o, u).
- 33 words.
- 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long).
- 113 phrases in different keys (A, Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G).
- 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 110 different whispers. Divided in long and short whispers.
- 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
Shevannai is grouped into three sections:
- The Voice: Legato, Staccato and Inhale patches.
- Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A, Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F and G) and whispers.
- Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
One of the most important features of this library is that the voice has been recorded without vibrato. Singing non vibrato requires a very experienced singer and a lot of effort to obtain a true ethereal feeling. Of course you may add vibrato at any time.
Shevannai includes 4,409 unique samples (mono, 44 kHz, 24-bit); 3.60 GB.
Shevannai is available as download or DVD version at www.bestservice.de as well as at Best Service's key dealers.
10 May 2013 Best Service updates Engine to v2.1.1
26 Apr 2012 Best Service announces 2 For 1 Promotion
10 Dec 2013 Sample Logic releases Waterharp 2 for Kontakt
29 Nov 2013 Ilya Efimov Production Black Friday Sale
28 Nov 2013 Audiority introduces Hybrid Bundles series
26 Nov 2013 Syntone releases "Metal Can Drums" for Kontakt
21 Nov 2013 YummyBeats releases the YummyBeats Collection 2