Best Service has released a free update to Era Medieval Legends.
Version 1.1 offers many new features:
- New legato mode - Not only the following but also the prior played note will be used for legato.
- 3 new different marcato articulations for shawms, crumhorn consort, renaissance flute consort, traditional soprano flute and traditional wooden flute.
- This new marcato articulation has been placed in C keyswitch (octave depending on the instrument).
- The 3 kind of marcatos are triggered via velocity:
- Long Marcato: vel 01-47.
- Med Marcato: vel 48-95.
- Short Marcato: vel 96-127.
- Humanize Pitch Function in all wind instruments, fidule and bass viola da gamba. If you want to modify the settings, just go to the pro edit page and change the random default tuning settings (-10/+10).
- Automatic release function added in all instruments which already had release. Now the release will sound automatically.
- Some minor Bug fixes.
More info at www.bestservice.de/era_medieval_legends