8th September 2009
Best Service has announced the imminent release of Accordions, a new Kontakt Player-powered sample library produced by Eduardo Tarilonte and described as "the definitive accordion sample library". It is designed and scripted to perform, in real-time, ultra-realistic accordion melodies and chords. All the subtle sounds from an accordion have been carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance, like key and button noises.
8 different Accordions were sampled in high detail, one of them a A-A (Alfred Arnold) Bandoneon from the 1930s - the same model Astor Piazzolla used. Also included are 8 perfectly balanced Multis with meticulously made combinations to create new ready-to-use registers.
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles - from cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.
This library includes:
- 7 complete independent instruments plus 1 bonus accordion:
- Single Reed Piccolo Accordion
- Single Reed Musette Accordion
- Single Reed Bassoon Accordion
- Double Reed Musette Accordion
- Left Hand Bass Accordion
- Steirische Accordion (Bonus).
- 8 perfectly balanced multis with fine-tune combinations to create new ready-to-use registers:
- Oboe Register
- Celeste Register
- Bandoneon Register
- Organ Register
- Triple Musette Register
- Harmonium Register
- Master Register
- Accordion Register
- 3 round robin playback in each crossfade layer.
- Realistic instrument noises.
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher.
Pricing & Availability
Accordions costs €149 and will be available from September 15th, 2009, for Windows and Mac OS X in stand-alone and VST, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.