20th November 2008
BIAS has updated Peak (Pro & LE) to v6.0.4 and SoundSoap Pro to v1.2.1.
Issues resolved in Peak Pro v6.0.4:
- Add support for transferring recordings from iProRecorder via WiFi.
- Fixed a problem where CD-TEXT in a DDP fileset containing accented characters could have those characters missing on discs produced from that DDP fileset.
- Fixed a problem in which Playlist output could contain a burst of noise (i.e., in bounced files or burned audio CDs).
- Fixed a problem in which saving Broadcast WAV dual mono assets could hang Peak.
- Fixed a problem where Peak could hang after clicking the Continue button when dismissing an FTP transfer error during podcast publishing.
- Fixed a problem where Peak could get stuck in a loop when simultaneously auditioning in the Playlist and double-clicking in the Audio Document Overview.
- Fixed a problem where choosing certain ImpulseVerb Impulses could result in an error dialog being displayed.
- Fixed a problem in the Playlist, where reordering Regions that contain cross-fades could result in break point envelopes not being reset properly, and Pauses being inserted between reordered events.
- Fixed a problem where Peak could crash while trying to create a new Playlist.
- Fixed a problem where files selected in Finder's column view and also open in Peak cannot be saved.
- Fixed a problem in the Japanese localized version of Peak, where the Auto-Adjust Bounce for Latency Item was missing from the Options menu.
- Fixed a problem where scrubbing would not loop properly if output volume was lowered.
New in SoundSoap Pro v1.2.1:
- Scroll-wheel mouse control of knobs, sliders, and numerical fields.
Fixes in SoundSoap Pro v1.2.1:
- Improved efficiency for better general performance.
- Knobs are now rotated using a vertical gesture instead of circular.
- Fixed a spectogram redraw problem in the RTAS version.
- Improved rendering times in Vegas 5.
- Fixed a problem where clicking could occur upon audio playback when used in Vegas 5.0.
- Improved default broadband noise learning characteristics.
- Fixed a problem where graphic redraws in Wavelab could be very slow on a low-end PC.
- Fixed a problem where SoundSoap Pro's user interface activity could stop when the mouse button was held down on the user interface of the host program.
- Fixed a graphics problem that could occur when other floating interface windows moved over the SoundSoap Pro user interface.
- Fixed a problem where Broadband Threshold sliders are not clickable after learning noise on a silent section of an audio asset.
- Fixed a problem where latency was not being compensated in Nuendo 2.
- Fixed a problem where SoundSoap Pro would only learn noise from the left channel.
- Fixed a problem in the RTAS/AS edition, where loading SoundSoap Pro after the HASP authorization key has been removed and reinserted could cause a crash.
- Fixed a problem in the VST edition, where controls would not respond in some hosts.
- Fixed a problem where SoundSoap Pro could cause Master Perfection Suite plug-ins to fail scan on some hosts.
- Fixed a problem where SoundSoap Pro would not install on Windows XP 64 Edition.
- Clarified error messages that are presented when a SoundSoap Pro process fails.
- Enhanced edit field behavior – double clicking in editable fields now selects entire field.
- Fixed a problem in the RTAS/AS edition where the CPU could spike when playback is stopped.
- Fixed a problem where hiding and showing SoundSoap Pro would show the Launch Tab – instead of the last tab selected.
- Improved granularity of movement on knobs and Broadband noise reduction sliders when controlled with a mouse wheel.
- Fixed a problem where "Saving As" in SoundForge 9 could display an error message.
- Fixed a problem where non-admin users could Authorize and Deauthorize SoundSoap Pro (and other BIAS products).
01 Mar 2011 BIAS updates Peak Studio to v7.0.1
05 Jan 2011 BIAS releases Peak Studio (incl. Peak Pro 7)
09 Nov 2010 BIAS announces Peak Studio (incl. Peak Pro 7)
30 Jun 2010 BIAS updates PitchCraft EZ to v1.0.1
03 May 2010 BIAS updates SoundSoap to v2.4
15 Dec 2009 BIAS releases PitchCraft EZ
09 Oct 2009 BIAS announces PitchCraft EZ
09 Sep 2009 BIAS releases SoundSoap Pro 2
18 Jun 2009 BIAS updates Master Perfection Suite to v1.2.1
23 Apr 2009 BIAS Extends Promotions Through Q2
17 Apr 2009 BIAS updates Peak to v6.1.1
07 Jan 2009 BIAS updates Peak to v6.0.5
11 Nov 2008 BIAS releases Peak Express 6
18 Jul 2008 BIAS updates Peak to v6.0.3
30 Apr 2008 BIAS updates Peak LE to v6.02