Rhino will cost €100 but is initially available for a special launch price of €80 until the 3rd of April. A demo version is available for you to try out first.
OK, now on to the impressive feature list:
- Rhino features a huge list of built-in waveforms.
- Up 6 oscillators per voice for a huge sound!
- The built-in additive synthesizer can be used to define new waveforms.
Ultra-slick graphic envelopes
- Graphical multipoint envelopes with curvature controls.
- Envelopes can be synchronized to tempo.
- Each oscillator has his own level, pitch, and waveshaping amount.
- Each oscillator can have his own waveshaper.
- Waveshaper can be modulated by an envelope, keyboard tracking, velocity or aftertouch.
- Dual multimode filter, with -12/-24/-36 dB/oct. slopes.
- Use the amazing Rhino envelopes to control the filter and create rhythmic patterns.
Keyboard tracking controls
- Graphical curves for keyboard and velocity tracking.
- Control Envelopes levels and times, oscillators pitch, and many over parameters.
- A comprehensive routing matrix, visible at all times, defines the FM settings for the 6 oscillators.
- 2 Ring modulators enhance the power of the FM synthesis engine.
- Oscillators and Ring Modulators can be freely routed through the 2 multimode filters.
- The built-in 16 steps sequencer allows to generate hypnotic patterns and unique effects.
- The sequencer is synced to the host tempo.
- Separate control over note, length and velocity.
- Random sequencer mode, to emulate the wonderful features of the Jupiter series arpeggiators.
- Many effects included (chorus, flanger, phaser, delays, reverbs, ...)
- Up to 2 effects per patch.
- Parallel and serial modes.
- Rhino includes Big Tick's new, unique user-defined controls system.
- Assignable midi controls.
- Microtuning (using Scala .tun files).
- Includes 64 presets.
- The demonstration version has save and automation disabled.