7th February 2011
BigTick has updated Zen, the Universal Presets Manager, to version 1.5.
- Major code rewrite, separating Zen into a core library (ZenCore) and the Zen Browser itself.
- Added midi-controlled "virtual bank" slots, where presets from different vstis can be stored.
- Replaced tooltips with a contextual help box.
- Added support for Zen-aware plugins, including assets management.
- Added 'hidden' flag to permanently hide presets from search results.
- Fixed various UI refresh issues.
- Fixed crashes when duplicating instances in Ableton Live.
- Fixed button for creating own tags on OSX.
- Invalid designer keys are now rejected immediately.
- Optimized dynamic memory allocations.
- Changes for 64-bits compatibility.
17 Jun 2013 Big Tick updates Zen Presets Manager to 1.7.1
24 Sep 2012 BigTick updates Rhino to v2.11
05 Dec 2010 Big Tick Audio updates Zen to v1.2
29 Jun 2010 BigTick updates Rhino and Rhino CM to v2.08
20 Apr 2010 Big Tick updates Rhino to v2.06