19th August 2014
Bitwig Studio has been updated to v1.0.13.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.0.13:
- IMPROVED Various improvements in Arturia KeyLab scripts.
- IMPROVED Minor style tweak in controller API documentation.
- FIXED Crash when dragging a drum pad to another drum pad.
- FIXED Regression: automation recording inserts additional points with default value or does not work in some cases.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.0.12:
- FIXED Copying or duplicating a plugin device with automation in a clip does not duplicate the automation for parameters in the plugin device.
- FIXED Moving a nested device chain could cause weird problems/crashes if the chain's mixer had automation for some of it's parameters (e.g. volume or pan).
- FIXED Dragging a nested device chain (with automation to a mixer parameter for the chain) to a new track would leave the document in a broken state and cause crash on save.
- FIXED Note editor piano keyboard doesn't audition keys until a note is added to the clip.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.0.12 RC1:
- IMPROVED MIDI output on OS X sends always 3 bytes data, but should send only one byte in case of realtime data and two bytes in case of channel pressure and program change.
- FIXED Crashes when adding/removing removable media and performance lock-ups on windows.
- FIXED Loud audio blowouts using the E-kick device with certain parameter settings.
- FIXED Regression: changing shuffle time needs audio engine restart to take effect in 1.0.11.
- FIXED MIDI clock sync does not work on Linux.
- FIXED Hidden directories are not scanned for VSTs, even when specifically added as location.
- FIXED Package manager list of packages could sometimes look broken when switching back and forth between the online and DVD packs.
- FIXED Crash if search indexes somehow get corrupted or truncated.
- FIXED Slicing an audio clip unwarped on the arranger to a drum or multi sampler would create incorrect slice playback clip in the drum track if the clip being sliced did not start at time 0.
- FIXED Slice to drum machine does not create slice for the last onset.
- FIXED External Instrument: change of MIDI channel requires audio engine restart to take effect.
- FIXED Korg NanoKontrol2 script has a problem with switching devices.
- FIXED Dragging a clip launcher note selection to a new clip does not work any more.
- FIXED Resizing start of reversed raw audio event affects event end time in some cases.
- FIXED Adaptive timeline grid mode should be disabled when the user changes grid subdivisions.
- FIXED Device Macros: when set to bipolar and automated, curve editing is broken after project reload.
- FIXED Zooming and adjusting timeline grid settings using keyboard shortcuts does not work on certain keyboards.
- FIXED Note editor piano keyboard plays notes on wrong track after moving clip to another track while keeping clip selection unchanged.
- FIXED Piano roll keys in layered editing play wrong track.
- FIXED Doubling content of selected arranger clip also unselects it, thus makes the note editor lose it.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.0.11:
- NEW Support for Arturia KeyLab controllers.
- IMPROVED Added NoteInput.sendRawMidiEvent method to controller API.
- FIXED Control-mapping indication get stuck on the devices for some scripts.
- FIXED Rare crash when trying to activate the engine for a document that is being closed.
- FIXED Rare crash when deleting a launcher clip.
- FIXED Hot plugging and removing discs did not correctly update in the file browser tab.
- FIXED Bouncing a multi-selection of clips would sometimes hang the engine.
- FIXED Undo stops working when using the knife tool in an automation lane.
- FIXED Undo not available in certain conditions.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.0.11 RC1:
- NEW Added support for UDP (User Datagram Protocol) to the controller API.
- IMPROVED Allow sorting of devices in the device browser based either on vendor or location.
- IMPROVED On Mac OS X updating a plugin would not cause the cached information for a plugin to be invalidated so the old information would be used.
- IMPROVED Improved Export Audio dialog.
- FIXED Certain wav files couldn't be loaded.
- FIXED Crash when browsing a file that has Unicode surrogate pairs in its name.
- FIXED Very rare crash when browsing some plugins.
- FIXED Crash due to somehow being able to drag an empty selection of device layers.
- FIXED Crash when selecting a controller note input for a hybrid track and then selecting an audio note input and then undoing.
- FIXED Crash on startup if vst-metadata file is corrupted.
- FIXED Opening the package manager always causes a rescan of repositories and forgets about the currently installing packs.
- FIXED Cancelling the save dialog for a modified document when quitting means it is no longer possible to quit the application.
- FIXED Opening the user guide on non-Ubuntu Linux may cause the application to hang until the user guide is closed.
- FIXED Not possible to change order of tracks after loading project with hidden effect tracks.
- FIXED Disarming a track while a clip is recording in clip launcher does not stop the clip from recording.
- FIXED Occasional errors when saving plugin states that should not be errors.
- FIXED Launchpad does not update lights when switching modes on Linux.
- FIXED Occasional crash when dragging over an automation lane in the arranger clip launcher.
- FIXED Various rare and random crashes when displaying the GUI.
- FIXED Crash when dragging a layer device with layers from a main track onto an effect track.
- FIXED Crash when occasionally dragging clips between tracks on the arranger with the single track insert modifier pressed.
- FIXED Rare crash when working with rectangular selection.
- FIXED Very rare crash when using the knife tool in note or automation editor.
- FIXED Crash when adjusting curvature of expression events.
- FIXED Regression: crash when setting note start to selected warp marker.
- FIXED Crash when stretching start of audio event after order of beat markers got incorrect somehow.
Changes in Bitwig Studio 1.0.10:
- FIXED Crash when using CNTRLR script that was using a hidden controller API method.
- FIXED Crash sometimes when showing a plugin loading error message.
- FIXED Crash when showing context menu in file browser for a folder when there are no bookmarks.
- FIXED Regression: 1.0.9 would complain about insufficient disk space when installing packs on a fresh system.
- FIXED When scrolling a device chain with many devices the devices towards the end of the chain would not show their name.