18th June 2014
Bitwig Studio has been updated to 1.0.9. The Bitwig Studio browser has been streamlined from the ground-up to index and search massive libraries of sound a lot quicker. Additionally, a number of known issues have been addressed in this release.
- Improved time-stretching sound quality.
- Better support for generic MIDI keyboards.
- Glitch VST does not show the plugin window on Linux.
- On Windows updates in the browser could be incorrect when modifying files.
- Showing expanded device popup menu does not close the compact device menu.
- Crash when moving expression segment with cmd/ctrl modifier.
- Crash when adding expression event to multi-selection by shift-clicking on it (regression).
- Pressing delete on a library location in the browser would delete the library location from disk instead of removing it as a library location to be indexed.
- Uninstalling a package did not remove the files from the browser.
- VST plugin devices were mixed alphabetically with the folders they were in.
- Double-click audio event header to split event only works in clips that start at time zero.
- Layered note editor in clip mode does not paint notes in locked layers ghosted.
- Clicking above or below a note in folded note editor would audition the note if audition is enabled.
- Modulation pie in sampler shows wrong values when played if parameters are mapped to polyphonic modulators.
- Key tracking in sampler does not have any effect when assigned.
- Issues with buffer-sizes over 256 samples.
- VST host process on linux used main as entry point instead of VSTPluginMain.
- Using the "apply project tempo" button in the beat marker inspector caused undo/redo to stop working.
- Tool device causes loud clicks when toggling the phase invert buttons.
- Windows documents folder location problem.
- Not possible to overdub clip launcher clips that are longer than the current arranger loop-.
- Copy modifier used to switch between dragging multiple files as single or multiple tracks was broken.
- Add ability to configure "My Library" location and show it by default in the browser.
- Repeated text characters are not typed on Linux.
- Problem with selecting devices in Korg nanoKontrol script.
- Cursor device in Akai MPKmini script does not work as expected.
- Note editor layers might still be visible after clips/tracks get removed due to undo operation.
- Muted state of notes is not visualized in folded note editor.
- Insert silence does not move automation.
- Time selection has wrong range when selecting expression events or beat markers in arranger note editor.
- Wrong time offset when moving onsets in later clip loop iterations in arranger note editor.
- Reversing a clip has no effect on raw audio events.
- Copying muted notes creates unmuted copy.