Bitwig Studio has been updated to v2.1.1.
- Control Surface API: add a way to determine if 2 ObjectProxies refer to the same object.
- Support native windows resizing for VST3 plug-ins on windows.
- Transpose notes octave up from "Clip" menu cannot be undone.
- Muting a clip and then undoing the mute shows the clip as unmuted but the engine does not play it.
- VST3 device state can't be loaded for all waves plugins.
- Mouse cursor does not scale on Linux when changing the display scaling in preferences.
- Plugin presets not shown after loading project.
- Auto-suspend of some plugins is causing audio glitches.
- CursorDevice created for a track in a track bank does not work.
- Note Harmonizer reacted to slow if the harmony side-chain switched at the same time as the incoming notes.
- When selecting clips on the arranger and dragging over the track header area clips start becoming unselected.
- Drag and Drop not working on Linux if absolute mouse mode is enabled in the preferences.
- Automation events may jump to different time or value when moving events via arrow keys.
- Crash when stepping through pad scale layouts on Maschine Jam controller.
- Engine crash on bounce.
- Crash sometimes when deleting a drum chain with a controller connected to the drum machine.
- VST3: Notes sent to HALion 6 didn't play correctly.
- Crash when loading certain projects that contain group tracks.
- Engine crashing when connecting to document containing deactivated HW Devices.
- VST plugin folders with umlaut characters cause a scan fail for the containing plugins on Windows.
- Arranger waveforms do not visually reflect clip fade-out on raw audio material.
- PDC graph error in 2.1.
- Dragging clip from arranger that has start marker not at time 0 to clip launcher results in incorrect automation being played back.
- Regression: Korg M1 Le plugin can no longer be scanned on either Mac or Windows.
- When dragging first onset to create beat marker in second audio event after splitting the event, the marker gets created in the first audio event instead.
- Engine may crash on Mac when trying to send notes to MIDI hardware that is not connected anymore after opening old projects.