Bitwig Studio has been updated to v2.1.2.
Improved in Bitwig Studio 2.1.2:
- Changing buffersize of Jack on the fly (e.g using jack_bufsize command) does not update the buffer size of the audio engine.
Fixed in Bitwig Studio 2.1.2:
- Engine crash when calling pluginHostCrashed on a plug-in which was already removed from document.
- Crash in Keyboard + 8 Device Knobs (CC 20-27) script.
- Internal routings to sub channels are not preserved copying a group track to another project, or saving to the browser, or when using copy and paste.
- Modulating the note echo can result in exceeded velocity range.
- Crash when dropping note one pixel above the highest note editor key.
- After hiding all columns in Popup Browser, there is no way to get them back.
- Plugin-host scanned plug-ins as VST3 if the path contained the string "vst3" anywhere. (so including /vst32/).
- Sustain pedal was read wrong when imported from MIDI files.
- App crashes on startup on Ubuntu 17.04 when using 4.10.0-24 kernel but works on 4.10.0-22 kernel.
- Audio waveform renders incorrectly when dragging a time selection on arranger.
- Devices inside deactivated group don't re-activate.
- If output track of group is deactivated by navigating inside the group it is no longer possible to reactivate it once you've navigated out of the group.
- Deactivated groups in saved project didn't reactivate sends when reactivated.
- App does not start on certain windows machines if certain registry keys are missing.
- Regression since 2.0: stretching audio events at their left margin leads to unexpected results when event ends before sample end.
- PDC graph error in 2.1.1.
- Slicing raw audio may create sample resources with negative sample start locators.
- Snapping to onsets does not work for raw audio events.