With the new versions, it is now possible to mix VST2, VST3 and Audio Units together in the same session, even if the host application does not support all plug-ins formats. This update also brings several fixes an enhancements (details below).
- VST3 plug-ins hosting.
- Fixed VST3 version crash in WaveLab 9.
- Fixed issue with parameters precision in VST3 version.
- Improved automatic I/O configuration for VST and VST3 versions.
Prices: The update is free for existing customers and is available for download from the same page as the initial purchase (link received by email). Demo versions are also available for download on www.bluecataudio.com, in VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit and DirectX plug-in formats or as a standalone application (PatchWork only), for both Mac and PC (32 and 64-bit):
- Blue Cat's PatchWork: 79 EUR or $99.
- Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer: 99 EUR or $129.