21st August 2014
Blue Cat Audio and Sound Radix have teamed up to offer a solution for all plug-ins connectivity and compatibility needs on Mac: the new PatchWork + 32 Lives bundle includes both the Blue Cat's PatchWork plug-in and the 32 Lives application to connect and mix any of your 64-bit VST/AU plug-ins or 32-bit Audio Units plug-ins within a single plug-in in Pro Tools 11, Logic Pro X, Cubase and other 64-bit DAW.
With this bundle, it is possible to save complete channel strips with your favorite instruments and effect plug-ins for fast recall into and use your older 32-bit only AU plug-ins in any DAW, including Pro Tools 11 and Logic Pro X.
Pricing: $129 or €99 (instead of $178 or €136 when purchased separately).
- Configurable VST or AU plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel.
- Loads 32-bit Audio Units plug-ins in 64-bit only DAW.
- Available as an effect or virtual instrument.
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 "pre" and "post" plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series.
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls.
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in.
- Global Dry/Wet control ("Mix").
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application.
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation.
- Cut, Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots.
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs.
- Input and output levels monitoring.
- Plug-ins Latency compensation.
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins.
- Integrated undo/redo.
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes.