Designed as a hybrid multi-tap and feedback delay plug-in, combined with a multi effect and a VST, VST3 and Audio Units host, this plug-in can be used to create a wide variety of audio effects: classic echoes, rhythmic or melodic patterns, vintage tape or digital delays, modulation effects, reverbs, shimmer effects and more. It includes more than 400 presets to get started.
Blue Cat's Late Replies can be extended indefinitely, applying built-in or third party effects to individual taps, or inside the two nested feedback loops. With its integrated ducker with side chain support, stereo spread control and integrated mixer, it offers total control over the delayed signals.
- Powerful delay with built-in effects and third party plug-ins support.
- 8 taps pattern section with integrated mixer and plug-ins slots.
- 2 feedback loops with crossfeed and plug-ins slots.
- 25 built-in effects: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
- Supports third party VST, VST3 and Audio Unit plug-ins, with latency compensation.
- Tempo/Host Synchronization.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Several hundreds of fully editable presets.
- Integrated ducking, with internal and external side chain.
- Comprehensive visual feedback with detailed impulse response display.
- Protect your ears with the included feedback and output brickwall limiters.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- PC running Windows Vista or newer.
- A VST, VST3, AAX or Audio Unit compatible host application.
Price: 96 EUR or $96 (tax included) until September 17th. Existing customers are granted an extra 15% discount during the introduction period (offer sent by email). Demo versions of the plug-in can be found on bluecataudio.com, as well as video examples.