9th November 2012
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi is a unique tool that enables the visualization in the stereo field of the audio signal of multiple instances on a single screen, in order to compare them or detect conflicts. Just like for the other plug-ins of now fully refreshed Blue Cat's Multi Pack bundle, this new version comes with a completely redesigned user interface with improved workflow and readability, as well as many new features and enhancements: a new presets manager, new MIDI and automation mapping capabilities, many new presets, Windows AAX support, multiple display sizes, and much more (details below).
The plug-in is available alone or as part of Blue Cat's Multi Pack, the company's multiple tracks audio analysis solution. It can also be found in the Blue Cat's Analysis Pack bundle that contains the company's complete collection of audio analysis plug-ins. New customers can purchase both the analysis plug-in and its associated bundles with up to 15% off until the end of the month. Customers who recently purchased the plug-in will receive the upgrade for free, and others can upgrade to the new version for a small fee.
Demo versions can be downloaded on www.bluecataudio.com, in VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit and DirectX formats (32 and 64-bit).
Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 2.0
- Brand new fully customizable user interface:
- New look and feel.
- Show/hide what you need.
- Curves names can now be displayed on the graph (overlay).
- Single or multiple displays modes.
- Multiple display sizes.
- Improved readability.
- Animated transitions.
- All instances can now be forced to synchronize.
- New integrated presets manager:
- Load/save presets from the plug-in's user interface.
- Organize presets with folders.
- Customize the default preset.
- Exchange presets easily.
- Automation range and response curve can now be customized for each parameter.
- Automation and MIDI settings (channel, MIDI learn etc.) are now accessible from the main user interface.
- AAX plug-in format is now also supported on Windows (Pro Tools 10.2 required).
- Improved Graph rulers display when zoomed.
- Routing matrix automatically displayed when opening the plug-in for the first time for easier setup.
- New presets to make setup easier.
- Plug-in name has been shortened for a clearer display in mixer view for most host applications.
- The windows installer now automatically detects the most appropriate VST install path.
- License is now shared between plug-ins types (register only once for all formats).
- Added new presets.
- Improved value display in fine edit window.
Optimizations and Performance Improvements:
- Reduced VST plug-in loading time.
- Improved parameters precision (now stored as 64-bit).
- More compact presets format (uses less space and loads faster).
- Smaller binaries on Mac (dropped PowerPC support).
- Fixed presets-related crashes in Cubase on Mac.
- Fixed user interface display issues in WaveLab on Mac.
- Fixed keyboard stealing issue in Digital Performer 7 on Mac.
- AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- Intel Mac running Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5).
- PC running Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 2: 67 EUR or $84 (instead of 79 EUR or $99).
- Upgrade from Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 1: 12 EUR or $15.
- Blue Cat's Analysis Pack: 199 EUR or $260 (instead of 229 EUR or $299).
- Blue Cat's Multi Pack: 134 EUR or $179 (instead of 149 EUR or $199).
20 Mar 2014 Blue Cat Audio Updates 8 Audio Plug-Ins