10th January 2014
Blue Cat Audio has released an update for 12 of their plug-ins, including 6 freeware plug-ins from their Free Pack: Blue Cat's Chorus, DP Meter Pro, Flanger, FreqAnalyst, FreqAnalyst Multi, Gain Suite, Liny EQ, Oscilloscope Multi, Phaser, Protector, StereoScope Multi, Triple EQ.
New versions include new copy/paste capabilities, memory optimizations, Audio Suite support for Pro Tools (Liny EQ) and many other enhancements and fixes (details below).
- Copy/paste the plug-in's current state from the presets menu using the system clipboard.
- Liny EQ: Audio Suite support for offline processing in Pro Tools (AAX).
- Reduced the plug-ins' memory usage.
- Windows VST Installers now remember where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
- (Mac) plug-in version number is now available when using "Get Info" in the Finder.
- (Mac) Improved display of Audio Unit parameters in most host applications.
- (Mac) Fixed window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit).
- (Mac) About window does not show up first in the corner of the screen any more.
- (Win) Alt-Click on a control now resets the value to default in Pro Tools, as expected.
- Fixed version number reported to host application for VST and Audio Unit versions.
For registered users, the update is free and the new version can be found at the same place as the initial version.
20 Mar 2014 Blue Cat Audio Updates 8 Audio Plug-Ins