20th March 2014
Blue Cat Audio has released an update of 8 audio plug-ins to fix a few compatibility issues and improve the experience on newer systems.
This update includes new versions for Blue Cat's Dynamics (broadband dynamics processor), MB-5 Dynamix (multiband dynamics processor), FreqAnalyst Pro (spectrum analyzer), StereoScope Pro (stereo field analyzer), the Blue Cat's Parametr'EQ series (Parametric equalizers) and Blue Cat's Remote Control (virtual control surface), with the following improvements:
- Fixed 64-bit VST MIDI Events not sent for the first output parameter in the list.
- Windows VST installer now detects the VST plug-ins path and remembers previous install location for updates.
- Fixed Audio Unit validation issue on OS X Mavericks/Logic Pro X.
- Fixed VST plug-in window frame not showing in Cubase 7.5 (32-bit) on Mac.
- Fixed VST version that could not be loaded in Audio Hijack (Mac).
The update is free for existing customers and is available for download from the same page as the initial purchase. Demo versions in VST, Audio Unit, RTAS, AAX and DirectX formats are available on www.bluecataudio.com.