This update mainly brings plug-in compatibility improvements, as well as performance enhancements (full list below). The update is free for registered customers and can be downloaded from the same location as the original purchase.
Both plug-ins are available for purchase on www.bluecataudio.com (demo versions can be downloaded in VST, Audio Unit, AAX, RTAS and DirectX formats). Also, the company has launched December deals (up to 25% off) that will last until the end of the month. Existing Blue Cat Audio customers can purchase any plug-in or bundle with 40% off.
New for both plug-ins:
- Improved compatibility with plug-ins that do not support sample rate changes (Nebula).
- Improved compatibility with synths or effects that internally use VST presets banks: the entire state was not properly restored with the session (Nexus, Korg Legacy series or D16 Sigmund for example).
- Windows VST Installer now remembers where the plug-in was initially installed to simplify upgrades.
New for Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer 2.11:
- Reduced the plug-in's memory usage so that more instances can be used in a session.
New for Blue Cat's PatchWork 1.01:
- Fixed output gain compensation issue: when using parallel chains, the global output gain stage was skipped.